KEEPING YOU MOVING
MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY & PROFITABILITY
Wagner Equipment Co. offers complete technology solutions that help maximize your productivity and profitability. We provide a variety of Trimble Navigation and Caterpillar Accugrade guidance systems, both for sale and rent. No matter your industry, be it earthmoving, mining, or precision agriculture, we have your solution at Wagner Equipment Co., and our partner in equipment technology, SITECH Rocky Mountain.
Reach out to your nearest Wagner location in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas today!
OUR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR HEAVY MACHINERY
WHY YOU NEED TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATIONS
When you step inside the cab of a piece of today's heavy equipment, you will be greeted by digital gauges, sensitive controls, screens for machine control or grading systems, lasers, and dozens of switches that help you perform your job better. It's clear: technology in equipment is here to stay. There is no denying it has made heavy equipment operations more efficient, more economical, and safer — all with the goal of increasing ROI. In short, if you aren’t investing in technology for your construction site or for your other heavy equipment operations, you are missing out on significant gains in efficiency and profitability. Wagner Equipment Co. can help. Talk to one of our specialists at our Colorado, New Mexico, or far west Texas locations today.
Other TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
- Drones. Drones have the ability to go where it’s too dangerous for humans to go on construction sites and in other applications. Drones can be an eye in the sky (and more, as they can be equipped to detect more than what a human eye can see), helping with inspections, site planning, photos, and so much more.
- Smart clothing. Beyond hard hats with integrated carbon monoxide detectors, smart clothing is being implemented to alert supervisors if workers wander into prohibited areas or monitor a worker’s vital signs to ward off heat stroke.
- Virtual and augmented reality. Why have new heavy equipment operators learn on machines that cost tens of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands? Instead, business owners are using virtual and augmented reality to train operators in a safe manner for all.
- Mobile reporting. When accidents occur, having the ability to find out instantly what happened can be lifesaving. Access to mobile reporting promotes more (and more accurate) reporting, since workers can report it themselves, rather than to a supervisor.
- Site monitoring. Having the ability to know that your site is safe at all times for workers is priceless. Technology now allows monitoring of the environmental conditions on a job site, including temperature, noise levels, chemical use, and even dust in the air.
CAT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
- Cat Connect. Cat Connect offers many ways to make your job site safer, including remote monitoring of your assets and fleet, better compliance with safety regulations, and maintenance reminders.
- Built-in Operator Monitoring. This built-in system alerts the site supervisor if a driver is showing signs of fatigue, such as nodding off, or signs of distraction by tracking his or her head and eye movement during operation.
- Remote-Controlled Equipment. Remote operation of your machine keeps operators safe from hazardous conditions. Choose from line-of-sight for short-term needs, or remote-location control when you have a strong high-speed data connection.
- Worker Detection Systems. These systems allow drivers to know the location of other vehicles and workers using RFID technology. Simply place RFID sensors in each worker’s vest and/or hard hat, as well as in vehicles.
- Fatigue Detection. These wearable Cat smartbands collect data on a worker’s sleep patterns, circadian rhythms, and more to help predict fatigue, which is a significant cause of accidents on job sites.
UPGRADE YOUR CAT EQUIPMENT
Contractors, miners, landfill operators, and farmers are discovering the competitive advantage that Wagner Technology Solutions' products and services provide. We not only represent the best systems available, but we also provide the skilled support staff you need to deploy and maintain the right technology solution for your business. Safety is always the top priority, whether you are building a highway, or a home, or planting trees. Wagner and Caterpillar have worked hard, and continue to do so, to ensure your workers stay safe.
Wagner’s Technology Solutions group also offers remote machine condition monitoring solutions. These systems enable you to know where your assets are, while at the same time giving you insight into your machine’s health and operating conditions.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Whether you are in New Mexico, Colorado, far west Texas, or elsewhere, our team at Wagner Technology Solutions is here to help. Contact us today.
Wagner Technology Solutions
2420 Uravan Street
Aurora, CO 80011
SEND A MESSAGE
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. representative, just click the Live Chat button below.