Request a Quote
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- For standard equipment, please refer to the 953D Track Loader information.
- Lights, 4, extra
- Beacon, rotating
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Control, joystick, MP bucket
- Control, two levers, GP bucket
- Comfort seat, air suspended, heated
- Cab window, front sealed
- Cat Messenger
- POWER TRAIN
- Fan, demand, reversible
- Tank fuel, fast fill
- Air inlet, pre-cleaner, turbine
- Hydraulic oil, bio
- Oil change, high speed
- Hydraulics MP Bucket, lines front
- Hydraulics RIPPER, control, lines rear
- Hydraulics MP + RIPPER, lines front and rear
- REAR ATTACHMENT
- Striker bar, rear
- Ripper, multi-Shank
- Hitch, standard
- Hitch, extended
- Counterweight, light
- Counterweight, additional
- General Purpose, for bolt-on GET
- General Purpose, flush mounted adapt
- Multi-Purpose, landfill
- General Purpose, landfill, flush mounted adapt
- General Purpose, landfill and demolition
- BUCKET ATTACHMENTS
- Teeth, Extra Duty
- Teeth, General Duty
- Teeth, Penetration
- Bolt On, Cutting Edge
- Bolt On Segments, Cutting Edge
- Cutting Edge Segment
- Tips, Extra Duty
- Guard, track roller
- Guard, idler
- Guard, cab lights
- Guard, lift lines
- Screen, windshield
- Track shoes, 380 mm (15 in), double grouser
- Track shoes, 480 mm (19 in), center hole
- Track shoes, 480 mm (19 in), double grouser
- Track shoes, 800 mm (31 in), Wide Gauge
- Final drive, waste
- Undercarriage, 2100 mm (83 in), Wide Gauge
- OTHER ATTACHMENTS
- Cab, tilt jack, hydraulic
- Radio, AM/FM, CD
- Heather, engine coolant, 120V
- Heather, engine coolant, 240V
- Re- fueling pump
- Sediment pump, fuel tank
- Cat Product Link
- Antifreeze, -50° C (-58° F)
Service Refill Capacities
Hydraulic System - Implement
Waste Handling Arrangement
Tailored for waste applications.
Protects the Duo Cone seal against wrapping of wires or plastics.
Purges the debris from the air inlets by reversing the airflow. Limits radiator plugging and increases maintenance interval.
Increase engine air filter life by pre-cleaning the air.
Protects and limits the entry of debris into the tensioning system and lift lines. It includes scrapers mounted around idler.
Makes the windshield replacement easy and fast.
Increase work time with four lights at the front and four at the back.
Provides excellent access to radiator and fan for cleaning.
Improved sealing between engine enclosure, cab and frame limits radiator plugging.
Tailored for waste applications.
The center holes in the track allow sprocket to punch out dirt and debris, that prevents an increase of track wear caused by an abnormal track tension. This is the best choice in landfill.
Very useful in landfills, the striker bars removes waste from the tracks to prevent damaging the fenders and the cab. Equipped with a step, it facilitate the access to the cab from the rear.
This trash rack increases the standard bucket capacity to move low density materials.
This buckets provides the ability to load, push, grab. Trash rack increases the standard MP bucket capacity to move low density materials.
Provides additional protection to the windshield and the lights against debris.
Provides additional protection for rollers and reduce debris entry inside the links.
The D-Series enables the cab to tilt up to 90°. The optional hydraulic jack provides a 30° tilting capability recommended for an easy servicing in the field.
Special port and vent designed to minimize the fuel tank refill time and increase productivity.
Download Specalog Here