Request a Quote
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- POWER TRAIN
- Axle seal guards
- Auto idle shut down feature
- Brake/decelerator pedal
- Cat C6.6 ACERT™ engine
- Coolant protection to -34° C (-29° F)
- Differential lock in front axle
- Differential rear open
- Dry type air cleaner
- Enclosed wet disc full hydraulic brakes
- Fuel priming pump, automatic
- Fuel water separator
- Hydraulically driven demand cooling fan
- Hydrostatic transmission with electronic speed range control
- Lubed for life driveshafts
- Parking brake, electric
- Single plane cooling system with remote coolant reservoir
- S•O•S port, engine, coolant and transmission oil
- Thermal starting aid (glow plugs)
- Throttle lock
- Transmission directional control on implement joystick
- Transmission sight gauge
- Heavy duty hydraulic cooler
- Hydraulic diagnostic connectors and S•O•S
- Hydraulic sight gauge, visible
- Load sensing hydraulics and steering
- Seat-mounted hydraulic controls with F/N/R
- Alternator, 115-amp, heavy duty
- 12V power supply in cab (2)
- Batteries, 1,000 CCA (2)
- 24 volt system
- Back-up alarm
- Battery disconnect switch
- Beacon ready
- Diagnostic connector
- Directional signals front and rear
- Emergency shutdown switch
- Halogen work lights front and rear
- Heavy duty gear reduction starter
- LED rear stop tail turn lights
- Remote jump start post
- Resettable main and critical function breakers
- Roading lights front and rear
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- 75 mm (3 in) retractable seatbelt
- Automatic temperature control
- Cab, enclosed ROPS/FOPS pressurized and sound suppressed
- Cup holder
- External heated mirrors
- Ground level cab door release
- Gauges: • Digital direction indicator • Digital hour meter and odometer • Digital speedometer • Engine coolant temperature gauge • Fuel level indicator • Hydraulic oil temperature gauge • Tachometer
- Hydraulic control lockout
- Interior cab lighting, door and dome
- Interior rearview mirrors (2)
- Lunch box storage
- Operator warning system indicators
- Radio ready speakers
- Rear window defrost, electric
- Removable floormat
- Seat-mounted electronic implement controls, adjustable
- Sliding glass on the side windows
- Steering column mounted multi function control - lights, wipers, turn signal
- Suspension seat, fabric
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Tinted front glass
- Wet arm wiper/washer, 2-speed and intermittent, front
- Wet arm wiper/washer, rear
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Automatic bucket/fork positioner, adjustable in-cab
- Automatic lift and bucket kickouts, adjustable in-cab
- Large-access enclosure doors with adjustable close/open force
- Parallel lift loader linkage with sealed pins
- Recovery hitch with pin
- Remote mounted lubrication points
- Toolbox, lockable
- Vandalism protection - lockable compartments
- EU STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Deluxe cab
- Secondary display
- Rearview camera
- Antifreeze/coolant, extended-life, protects to -50° C (-58° F)
- Axles, differential, limited slip, rear
- Beacon light, rotating or strobe
- Cab, deluxe includes (standard in Europe, optional in North America):
- Automatic blower control
- Electrically adjustable external heated mirrors (2)
- LED interior lighting
- Secondary display
- Camera, rearview (standard in Europe)
- Cold start package:
- Ether starting aid
- Block heater
- Additional batteries (2)
- Counterweight, heavy
- Counterweight, logger
- Coupler, Fusion
- Coupler, ISO 23727
- Coupler, jumper lines, third function
- Debris package
- Debris package - cleaning arrangement
- Fenders, roading
- Fenders, full coverage
- Power train, lower
- Power train, side
- Hydraulic control auxiliary, third and fourth function
- Jumper lines, third function
- Linkage, high lift
- Lights, auxiliary, halogen or HID
- Machine Security System
- Product Link
- Radio packages:
- Radio ready with Bluetooth interface, microphone and auxiliary inputs for MP3 players
- Radio, AM/FM with CD player
- Radio, AM/FM with CD player deluxe, Bluetooth interface, microphone and auxiliary inputs for MP3 players
- Ride Control System
- Deluxe seat - fully adjustable fabric air suspension seat with high seat backrest
- Premium seat - fully adjustable heated fabric air suspension seat with high seat backrest and lumbar support
- Dual mode
- Bias ply, 20.5-25
- Radial, 17.5 R25, 20.5 R25, 550/65 R25, 650/65 R25
- Toolbox, additional
- Work tools
Loader Hydraulic System
Service Refill Capacities
Parallel Lift Loader Linkage
Optimized Z-bar linkage delivers enhanced visibility with maximum productivity.
The new optimized patent-pending Z-bar linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility.
- Parallel lift and high tilt forces throughout the working range help you safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Linkage features excellent visibility to the bucket cutting edge and fork tips.
- High Lift version is also available.
Industry Leading Operator Station
Superior visibility, ergonomics and comfort.
Enjoy all day comfort in the spacious new K Series cab:
- Extremely low sound levels.
- Superior visibility to the work tool due to wide curved windshield, redesigned Z-bar linkage, lines routing and work tool design.
- Automatic climate control.
- A heated and ventilated seat option is available for added comfort in a wide range of climates.
- Seat-mounted, ergonomic joystick for lift and tilt functions. Joystick includes integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock trigger and optional third and fourth function auxiliary hydraulics.
- Easy access to the cab with ergonomically placed grab rails, walk-up steps and large platform.
An optional* secondary display provides easy access to vital machine parameters and works in conjunction with the standard soft touch panel to allow real time adjustments.
- Machine information and diagnostics at a glance.
- Real time and historic fuel usage.
- Backup camera display.
- Help button plus 22 language capability.
- Adjustment of functions such as creep, third function flow, throttle and rimpull.
Maximum machine power, reduced fuel consumption.
The Caterpillar exclusive Intelligent Power Management system actively monitors operator input and power availability to keep the machine working at peak efficiency.
The Cat® C6.6 ACERT™ engine provides cleaner, quieter operation while delivering superior performance and durability. The engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage IIIB emission requirements. Maximum engine speed is now 1,800 rpm for reduced fuel consumption and lower sound levels. The engine also features:
- Passive regeneration system - designed to manage itself so you don’t have to.
- Diesel particulate filter that is matched to the anticipated engine overhaul life.
- Class-leading fuel efficiency, significantly reducing owning and operating costs.
- Configurable auto idle shut down feature as standard equipment.
A smooth, step-less electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission provides adjustable power to the ground and superb groundspeed control for a multitude of tasks.
- Four speed ranges ensure maximum controllability for any task.
- Rimpull control enables you to match available tractive power to underfoot conditions, helping reduce tire wear.
- Creeper control lets you adjust machine groundspeed when using work tools such as brooms, snow blowers and brushcutters.
- Throttle lock feature allows you to maintain constant engine RPM regardless of machine speed.
Fully locking front differential axles are standard and can be engaged at full torque on the go with a button on the joystick. Limited slip differentials are optional on the rear. Brake system includes independent service brakes on front and rear axles and a spring applied, electronically activated park brake.
Smooth, efficient operation helps you get the job done faster.
K Series machines feature a new electro-hydraulic control system that is governed by the Intelligent Power Management system. The load-sensing, variable flow system senses work demand and adjusts flow and pressure to match. This allows full hydraulic forces at any engine speed.
- Programmable in-cab kick-outs are easy to set on the go for tilt, lower and lift. This feature is ideal for applications where the work cycle is repeatable.
- Caterpillar exclusive electro-hydraulic snubbing at programmed kickouts and rack/dump stops greatly improves operator comfort and component life in addition to improved material retention.
- Adjustable third function flow through the secondary display (when equipped) for use with hydro-mechanical work tools.
- Optional Ride Control System provides an even smoother ride and excellent material retention.
- Designed with dedicated pumps for steering and implements so there is no compromise in cycle times and effi ciency for multi-function operation.
Do more jobs with one machine.
An extensive range of work tools and bucket styles are available to make your Cat Wheel Loader one of the most versatile machines on the job site.
Performance Series Buckets utilize a system-based approach to balance bucket shape with the machine’s linkage, weight, lift and tilt capacities. They deliver higher fill factors and better material retention for significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements. The buckets feature a longer floor, open throat and curved side bars.
- Light Material
- Multi Purpose
- Sand and Gravel
- High Dump
- Wood Chip
- Pallet Forks
- Construction Forks
- Material Handling Arm
- Dozer Blades
- Snow Plows
- Log and Lumber Forks
- Pipe and Pole Forks
- Side Dump Buckets
- Grapple Buckets
- Grading Buckets
The Cat Fusion™ interface provides coupler flexibility without compromise in breakout force and dump clearance. The advanced wedging mechanism creates a tight, rattle-free fit, eliminating play and wear for long service life. The open coupler frame design provides excellent line of sight to the work tool. An ISO 23727 coupler interface is also available for use with competitive work tools.
Customize your machine to meet your needs.
A variety of options are available on the Cat K Series Wheel Loaders to suit your specific application needs. See your Cat dealer for more information about the features below and additional options.
- Coupler Options
- High Lift Linkage
- Counterweight Options
- HID Lights
- Turbine Precleaner
- Rear Camera in Grill
- 3rd and 4th Function Hydraulics
- Power Train Side Guards
- Driveshaft Guard
- Rear Waste Gate
- RESPA Cab Filtration
- Lower Power Train Guard
- Crankcase Guard
- Full Coverage Fenders
- Optional Toolbox
Easy service to keep your machine working.
All service points are accessible from ground level. Three large service doors can be opened and closed in any order to give full access to filters and service points. Extended service intervals reduce service time and maximize uptime. Additional service features include:
- Diesel particulate filter that is matched for anticipated engine overhaul life. Passive regeneration system requires no operator interaction.
- Caterpillar exclusive electric fuel priming pump.
- Jump start studs as standard equipment.
- Single plane cooling system with 6 fins per inch coolers as standard.
- Swing-up air conditioner condenser for easy clean out.
- Product Link ready (standard).
Unmatched support makes the difference.
Your Cat dealer is ready to help you every step of the way. From new or used machine sales, to rental or rebuild options, your Cat dealer can provide an optimal solution to your business needs. Unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements maximize your machine uptime.
Download Specalog Here