Request a Quote
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Cab, pressurized and sound suppressed (ROPS/FOPS)
- Viscous mounts
- Multi-function 18 cm (7 in) color LCD touch-screen display for rear vision camera and machine parameters.
- Electro-hydraulic controls, SAL (single axis lever) lift and tilt function
- Steering, electro-hydraulic joystick, speed sensing with force feedback
- Radio ready (entertainment) includes antenna, speakers and converter (12V, 10-amp)
- Air conditioner, heater, and defroster (auto temp and fan)
- Electro-hydraulic parking brake
- Beverage holders (2) with storage compartment for cell phone/MP3 player
- Bucket/work tool function lockout
- Coat hook (2)
- Cab air filter
- Ergonomic cab access ladders and handrails
- Horn, electric
- Light, two dome (cab)
- Mirrors, rearview external with integrated spot mirrors
- Post mounted membrane 16 switch keypad
- 3 receptacles, 12V
- Seat, Cat Comfort (cloth) air suspension
- Seat belt, 51 mm (2 in) retractable, with indicator
- Sun visor, front
- Wet-arm wipers/washers front and rear, intermittent front wiper
- Window, sliding (left and right sides)
- Cab tie-off
- COMPUTERIZED MONITORING SYSTEM
- With following gauges: – Speedometer/tachometer – Digital gear range indicator – Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) level – Temperature: engine coolant, hydraulic oil, transmission oil – Fuel level
- With following warning indicators: – Regeneration – Temperature: axle oil, engine intake manifold – Pressure: engine oil, fuel pressure hi/low, primary steering oil, service brake oil – Battery voltage hi/low – Engine air filter restriction – Hydraulic oil filter restriction – Hydraulic oil low – Parking brake – DEF low level – Transmission filter bypass
- ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- Batteries (2), maintenance free 1,400 CCA
- Ignition key; start/stop switch
- Starter, electric, heavy duty
- Starting and charging system (24V)
- Lighting system: – Four halogen work lights (cab mounted) – Two halogen roading lights (with signals) – Two halogen rear vision lights (hood mounted)
- Alarm, back-up
- Alternator, 145-amp brushed
- Main disconnect switch
- Receptacle start (cables not included)
- CAT CONNECT TECHNOLOGIES
- Link technologies: Product Link
- Detect technologies: rear vision camera
- POWER TRAIN
- Engine, Cat C13 ACERT – meets Tier 2/Stage II, Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent or Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards
- Cat Clean Emissions Module (CEM) with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and remote Diesel Exhaust Fluid tank and pump
- Fuel priming pump (electric)
- Fuel/water separator
- Precleaner, engine air intake
- Economy mode (selectable)
- Transmission, automatic planetary power shift (4F/4R)
- Torque converter, locking clutch with free wheel stator
- Switch, transmission neutralizer lockout
- Axles, open differential, front and rear
- Axles, ecology drains
- Brakes, full hydraulic enclosed wet-disc with Integrated Braking System (IBS)
- Brake wear indicators
- Parking brake, disc and caliper
- Fan, radiator, on demand
- Linkage, Z-bar, cast crosstube/tilt levers
- Kickout, lift and tilt, automatic (adjustable in cab)
- Hydraulic system, load sensing
- Steering, load sensing
- Ride control, 2V
- Remote diagnostic pressure taps
- Hoses, Cat XT™
- Couplings, Cat O-ring face seal
- Hydraulic oil cooler (swing out)
- Oil sampling valves
- Premixed extended life coolant with freeze protection to –34° C (–29° F)
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- One-piece tilting hood with side and rear doors
- Service centers (electrical and hydraulic)
- Platform, window washing
- Auto idle shutdown
- Fenders, non-metallic front with mud-flap/rear with extension
- Ecology drains for engine, transmission, and hydraulics
- Ether aid ready
- Grill, airborne debris
- Filters: fuel, engine air, engine oil, hydraulic oil, transmission
- Fuel cooler
- Grease zerks
- Hitch, drawbar with pin
- Precleaner rain cap
- Sight gauges: engine coolant, hydraulic oil, and transmission oil level
- Vandalism protection caplocks
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Door, remote opening system
- Cover, HVAC metallic
- EH controls, SAL 3rd function
- EH controls, joystick lift and tilt: – Additional integrated roller switch for 3rd function
- Filter, carbon fresh air
- Mirrors, heated rearview external with integrated spot mirrors
- Precleaner, HVAC
- Precleaner, HVAC (RESPA)
- Radio, AM/FM/USB/MP3 Bluetooth
- Radio, AM/FM/CD/USB/MP3 Bluetooth
- Radio, AM/FM/CD/USB/MP3 Bluetooth with Satellite Sirius and XM
- Radio, CB ready
- Seat, heated air suspension
- Seat belt, 76 mm (3 in) retractable, with indicator
- Steering, EH wheel with directional FNR shifter and gear selector: – Additional FNR with implement controls
- Roof, metallic
- Steering, secondary
- Sun visor, rear
- Windows, rubber mounted
- Windows, with front guard
- Windows, with heavy duty front guard
- Windows, with full guards front, rear and sides
- ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- Four additional auxiliary halogen cab mounted work lights or
- Two additional auxiliary front HI LED and two additional auxiliary rear LED cab mounted work lights with two LED work lights in the radiator grill and LED front turn signals also includes replacement of the standard four halogen cab mounted work lights with four LED work lights (the standard offering and only roading light available is the halogen roading light)
- Warning amber strobe beacon
- Reversing strobes
- External seat belt indicator light
- Speed limiter – 20 km/h (Europe only)
- STARTERS, BATTERIES, AND ALTERNATORS
- Batteries (4), maintenance free 1,400 CCA with 120V engine coolant heater
- Batteries (4), maintenance free 1,400 CCA with 240V engine coolant heater
- CAT CONNECT TECHNOLOGIES
- Payload technologies: – Advanced Productivity subscription – Cat Production Measurement 2.0 – Printer – Aggregate Autodig
- Detect technologies: – Cat Rear Object Detection
- Machine Security System
- POWER TRAIN
- Axles: – Limited slip differentials, front and/or rear – Axle oil cooler – Extreme temperature seals
- Heavy duty transmission
- Fan, VPF (variable pitch fan), automatic and manual control
- Radiator, high debris with wider fin spacing
- High lift
- Quick coupler ready
- WORK TOOLS
- Performance Series buckets
- Forks, pallet
- Forks, logging
- 3rd function with Ride Control: – Standard linkage – High lift linkage – Logger linkage
- Premixed extended life coolant with freeze protection to –50° C (–58° F)
- OTHER OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Cat Autolube System
- Wheel chocks
- Fenders, roading
- Guard, power train
- Oil change, high speed engine
- Fuel tank, fast fill
- Precleaner, turbine
- Precleaner, trash
- OTHER OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS
- Aggregate Handler
- Industrial and Waste Handler
- Steel Mill
Service Refill Capacities
Sound (Tier 2/Stage II, Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent)
Engine (Tier 2/Stage II, Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent)
Engine (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV)
Sound (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV)
Proven Components and Technology You Can Count On.
Every Tier 2/Stage II, Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent and Tier 4 Final/Stage IV engine is equipped with a combination of proven electronic, fuel and air components.
The electronics used in Cat Tier 2/Stage II, Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent or Tier 4 Final/Stage IV engines are more powerful and robust than ever. Increased features and connection commonality improve your experience and increase quality and reliability. Over-foam wiring harness adds to reliability even in the most demanding applications.
The 980M hydraulic system has significant design changes and customer value improvements. The main hydraulic valve is now a mono-block with an integrated ride control section. The mono-block design reduces weight, has forty percent fewer leak points and is common across all M Series models. The auxiliary third function can be easily added at the factory or in the field with the addition of a second remote valve.
Cat Connect technologies and Cat dealer services take the guesswork out of equipment management. Product Link™ and the online VisionLink® application enable you to monitor real-time machine data and manage machines health. Your Cat dealer offers expert advice and S·O·SSM Services to maintain equipment reliability and efficiency.
The new optional cold start package provides dependable starts in extreme cold weather and high altitudes.
Better Designed to Meet Your Needs.
The robotically welded two-piece structural frame design provides strong and rigid structures that absorb all the forces associated to penetration, loading and twisting.
The M Series articulating hitch system, joining the front and rear frames, provides increased bearing force capacity.
The M Series axles are designed to handle extreme applications resulting in reliable performance and durable life. The rear axle can oscillate to ±13 degrees helping to ensure all four wheels stay on the ground providing stability even in the roughest terrain, for excellent stability and traction.
Work Smart and Move More.
The right technologies fine-tuned for the right applications result in:
- Delivering Better Fuel Economy with minimized maintenance costs while providing the same great power and response.
- High Performance across a variety of applications.
- Enhanced Reliability through commonality and simplicity of design.
- Maximized Uptime and Reduced Cost with world-class support from the Cat dealer network.
- Minimized Impact of Emission Systems – Designed to be transparent to the operator without requiring interaction.
- Durable Designs with long life to overhaul.
The new ride control system now has two accumulators enabling it to be more effective over a greater payload range, increasing productivity and operator efficiency due to a better ride.
The implement pump continuously and automatically balance hydraulic loads with the machine performance desired by the operator.
The 980M power train has been improved with the addition of a lock-up clutch torque converter standard. These new torque converters have been matched with the engine power and hydraulics to improve performance and fuel efficiency. These rugged planetary transmissions also have a new split-flow oil system which use new multi-viscosity oil to improve fuel economy.
In addition to aggregates, sand and gravel and batch plants, this model is commonly used in heavy construction applications where poor underfoot conditions make traction difficult slowing production and challenging job deadlines. The optional limited slip differentials will improve tractive ability in these applications thereby increasing productivity.
The axles have new external caliper disc parking brakes mounted to the input shaft of the front axles. Since they are external, they do not have the inefficiencies of enclosed wet parking brakes due to brake discs running in oil nor is there any oil to change reducing fuel and maintenance costs. External caliper parking brakes are easily accessible for inspection and service.
Engineered to Lower Your Operating Costs.
The Cat C13 ACERT engine is designed for maximum fuel efficiency and increased power density, while meeting Tier 2/Stage II, Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent or Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards. This engine features innovative Cat electronics, a fuel injection process, air-management systems; an aftertreatment solution with Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction, and a fuel efficient regeneration system, if required.
Innovative systems intelligently lower the average working engine speeds and reduce the overall system heat loads which result in significantly improved performance and fuel efficiency.
The deep system integration of the new engine and emissions system, power train, hydraulic system and cooling system result in up to 10% lower fuel consumption on average compared to the 980K.
The productive economy mode automatically controls the engine torque and speed based on the machine’s power train load and places engine speed and torque in the most efficient operating range. The result is improved fuel efficiency while delivering optimal performance.
- Next Generation Fuel Systems – Cat injection timing precisely controls the fuel injection process through a series of carefully timed microbursts, providing more control of combustion for the cleanest, most efficient fuel burn. On the 980M, the Mechanically Electronic Unit Injector (MEUI™) fuel system boosts performance and reduces soot for the C13 ACERT engine.
- Cat NOx Reduction System – The Cat NOx Reduction System (NRS) captures and cools a small quantity of exhaust gas, then routes it back into the combustion chamber where it drives down combustion temperatures and reduces NOx emissions.
- Aftertreatment Technologies – To meet the additional 80% reduction in NOx emissions required by Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards, one new system, the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), has been added to the already proven Cat Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB aftertreatment solution.
Easy to Operate
Safe. Comfortable. Efficient.
Ensuring operators are safe, confident in the control of their machines, have a clean, comfortable and quiet operating environment with controls that are intuitive and low effort all contribute to lower operator fatigue and better performance.
A switch has been added to the electronic service center which unlatches the door remotely (optional). The gas strut then swings the door open all while the operator is safely on the ground. The angle of the steps up to the cab has been increased to an optimal fifteen degrees enabling operators to walk up like stairs versus climbing more vertically like a ladder. Grab handles have been repositioned so a secure three points of contact can be maintained at all times.
Once in the cab, the new door securely seals against the new roll formed ROPS posts and the lower glass panel has been extended several inches to improve visibility to the left side of the machine. New larger convex mirrors improve visibility to the rear and integrated spot mirrors provide visibility close to both sides of the machine.
The central display panel has a large text box, five analog gauges, and LED warning indicators. The large text box provides in-language information about machine operation, feature activation and system troubleshooting and calibration. With the five large analog gauges the operator can easily identify if key systems are within normal operating range.
A new multipurpose color touch screen display dramatically simplifies the operator interface; with machine controls, rear vision camera and new fully integrated Cat Production Measurement system. Intuitive navigation with in-language text enables operators to modify certain machine operating parameters and monitor machine conditions literally at the touch of their fingers.
Sealed against moisture and dirt, the centralized switch panel with LEDs provides reliability and ready access to frequently required functions, even while wearing gloves. The ISO symbols located on each membrane switch are molded all the way through to ensure the image will not wear off over time.
The M Series maintains the “help” feature which explains the function of each membrane switch.
Focussing on operator efficiency, the control panel has been streamlined to include easy to reach highly utilized machine controls. The touch screen display enables the relocation of some expanded functions while eliminating the need for a second switch panel for further simplicity and easy machine operation.
Your operators will enjoy and quickly adopt the industry leading seat mounted EH joystick steering system, which provides precision control and dramatically decreases operator arm fatigue. For operators who prefer a steering wheel, an electro-hydraulic steering wheel is available as an option.
Seat mounted single axis implement control levers provide your operator with precise control of the work tool, all while moving with the seat for maximum comfort. In-cab programmable kick-outs and automatic cylinder snubbing are easy to set on-the-go for tilt, lower and lift, ideal for repeatable cycles.
The next generation ride control works as a shock absorber, improving ride quality and smoothness over rough terrain, increasing your operator confidence, comfort and efficiency, ensuring excellent material retention.
Linkage and Guard Options to Meet Your Various Applications Needs.
The proven Z-bar linkage delivers great digging efficiency, excellent performance and versatility.
The results are excellent visibility to the work tool, excellent penetration into the pile, high breakout forces, superior production capabilities.
The optional high lift linkage on 980M offers increased hinge pin height to load more easily in a variety of applications with any type of bucket or fork.
Aggregate Handler packages are specialized offerings for specific loose aggregate rehandling applications, such as truck loading, hopper charging, stockpiling, and load and carry. Rehandling loose aggregate is less stressful to the machine, therefore payloads can be increased above other applications by installing larger buckets, counterweights and a scale system such as the Cat Production Measurement system.
To do so, the Cat aggregate packages require some prerequisites in terms of correct application, machine configuration and conformance to Caterpillar payload policy. Misapplication of Aggregate Handlers may result in significant reliability and durability risk.*
*Please consult your Cat dealer to ensure proper machine configuration selection in conformance to Caterpillar payload policy.
The Industrial and Waste Handler, for the 980M, offers integrated guards to preserve your machine from the harsh environment of a scrap or waste handling application. The machine guarding is purpose built to protect your machine’s major components and systems to ensure durability and reliability.
Do More Jobs with One Machine, Work Tool Options to Meet Your Needs.
An extensive range of work tools and bucket styles are available to customize these machines for your operation. Work tools are available either with pin on or quick coupler interface.
- Load Easy, Fuel Efficient, Carry More – Performance Series Buckets utilize a system-based approach to balance bucket shape with the machine’s linkage, weight, lift and tilt capacities. Operators benefit from reduced dig times and better material retention; ultimately translating into significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements.
- Lower Operating Costs – Performance Series Buckets feature a longer floor that easily digs through the pile and provides excellent visibility for the operators to see when the bucket is full. Less time digging in the pile results in lower fuel consumption and improved tire life. A unique spill guard protects the cab and linkage components from material overflow.
- Higher Productivity – Performance Series Buckets achieve higher fill factors – ranging from 100% to 115% depending on the machine application and material type. The optimized design results in unsurpassed production capabilities.
- Bucket Types – Performance Series Buckets are available for General Purpose, Material Handling, Rock, Heavy Duty Rock and Coal style buckets.
Heavy Duty Quarry Rock Buckets are designed for bank or face loading material where high impact/high abrasion is encountered. Buckets include thicker base edge, liner package and addition wear plates.
Slag Buckets are designed for use in steel mills and slag processing centers. They feature increased material thickness in critical structural components to provide maximum durability for hot or cold slag handling.
Waste Handling Buckets are designed to move large volumes of low-density waste in transfer stations, landfills and recycling yards. Large capacities give maximum production when loading conveyors, trucks or hoppers.
Woodchip Buckets are optimized for moving large volumes of wood chips in forestry and millyard settings. They feature a flat floor and straight edge designed to scoop the bucket full and help heap the load high.
A Wheel Loader equipped with a quick coupler is a much more versatile machine. Buckets and work tools can be changed without leaving the cab – allowing the machine to quickly move from task to task.
Pallet Forks are available for material handling.
Millyard and Logging Forks are available for forestry applications.
Specialty Work Tool Attachments such as plows for snow removal are available for the 980M. Contact your local Cat dealer for more details on tools available for your application.
Monitor, Manage, and Enhance Job Site Operations.
Cat Connect makes smart use of technology and services to improve your job site efficiency. Using the data from technology-equipped machines, you’ll get more information and insight into your equipment and operations than ever before.
Cat Connect services are also available from your dealership including:
Equipment Management – increase uptime and reduce operating costs.
Productivity – monitor production and manage job site efficiency.
Safety – enhance job site awareness to keep your people and equipment safe.
Consult your local dealer on the services available.
Featured Cat Connect technologies include:
LINK technologies wirelessly connect you to your equipment giving you access to essential information you need to know to run your business. Link data can give you valuable insight into how your machine or fleet is performing so you can make timely, fact-based decisions that can boost job site efficiency and productivity.
- Product Link is deeply integrated into your machine to take the guesswork out of equipment management.
- Easy access to timely information like machine location, hours, fuel usage, idle time and event codes via the online VisionLink user interface can help you effectively manage your fleet and lower operating cost.
PAYLOAD technologies provide accurate weighing of materials being loaded and hauled. Payload data is displayed for loader operators in real-time to improve productivity, reduce overloading, and recorded to track material movement by shift.
- Brings payload weighing to the cab, enabling operators to weigh loads “on-the-go” during loading operations.
- Integrated Cat multi-function touchscreen display with graphical user interface is easy to understand and adds no clutter to the cab.
- Easy calibration procedure requires no special tools and reduces operational complexity.
- Low Lift Weigh and Tip-off features enable faster loading of trucks to their maximum capacity.
- VisionLink common back-office interface provides you a quick summary of loader operations, including payload productivity and efficiency.
- Optional Advanced Productivity subscription provides comprehensive actionable information to help you manage and improve the productivity and profitability of your operations.
DETECT technologies enhance operator awareness of the environment around working equipment and provide alerts to help keep people and assets safe.
- Integrated into standard display, enhances visibility behind the machine helping you work confidently.
- Optional second display can be added to provide a dedicated rear view of the job site.
- Integrated into touchscreen display, the radar system warns an operator of an object in critical zone while going in reverse.
- Increased awareness of the working environment enhances site safety.
Proven Best Investment.
A Customer Support Agreement (CSA) is an arrangement between you and your Cat dealer that helps you lower your total cost per ton. CSAs are flexible, allowing them to be tailored to your business needs. They can range from simple Preventive Maintenance Kits to elaborate Total Cost Performance Guarantees. Having a CSA with your Cat dealer enables more time for you to do what you do best – run your business.
Monitoring product health is key to optimizing the life of an investment into a Cat Wheel Loader.
- Cat Product Link – Cat Product Link allows remote monitoring of equipment to improve overall fleet management effectiveness. Product Link is deeply integrated into machine systems. Events and diagnostic codes, as well as hours, fuel, idle time and other detailed information are transmitted to a secure web based application, VisionLink. VisionLink includes powerful tools to convey information to users and dealers, including mapping, working and idle time, fuel level and more.
- S·O·S Services – Helps manage component life and decrease machine downtime, increasing productivity and efficiency. Regular fluid sampling can help track what is going on inside your machine. Wear related problems are predictable and easily repairable. Maintenance can be done to accommodate your schedule, resulting in increased uptime and flexibility in maintenance repairs before failure.
The optional, fully integrated Cat Autolube system provides full system monitoring and diagnostic test visibility by being integrated into the machine, display and VisionLink. Easy access to the refill pump and grease zerks means simple, fast servicing.
Caterpillar provides an unsurpassed level of personalized service to help you work more cost effectively and efficiently. By utilizing a worldwide parts network Cat dealers help minimize machine downtime and save money by delivering replacement parts within 24 hours.
Owning quality equipment is an important factor in maintaining resale value. Caterpillar is not only known for machines that are better built, but provides product and dealer support to maintain the reliability and durability of your machine.
Save Time and Money by Working Smart.
Machine configuration, operator technique, and job site layout can impact fuel consumption by as much as 30 percent. Data from customer machines show Cat wheel loaders are the most fuel efficient machines in the industry. Several features contribute to this excellent fuel efficiency:
- New M Series Tier 4 Final/Stage IV Engine, Hydraulics, Transmission and Ride Control – Deep system integration results in reduced emissions, more productivity, lower fuel consumption, without interrupting machine performance – making it seamless to you and your operators. Machine requires Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and DEF.
- Optional Limited Slip Differentials – Increase traction, reduce tire scuffing compared to other traction aids, further reducing your operating costs.
- New External Caliper Disc Parking Brakes – Easily accessible for maintenance.
- Lock-up-Clutch Torque Converter and Shift Strategy – Reduced torque interruption increases driveline efficiency, conserving fuel. Auto 1-4 transmission mode keeps engine rpm low, reducing fuel consumption while delivering optimal machine performance.
- Machine Configuration – Select the correct linkage, guarding, work tool and tire type based on machine application. Radial tires are preferred; ensure proper inflation pressures. Heavier tires burn more fuel.
- Performance Series Buckets – Deliver faster fill times and better material retention, ultimately reducing cycle times while improving productivity and fuel efficiency.
- Loading Bucket – Load in first gear and keep engine rpm low. Raise and tilt bucket smoother, with Caterpillar’s multi-function capability, and do not use a “pumping” motion. Avoid lift lever detent and use of transmission neutralizer. Use programmable kick-outs and automatic cylinder snubbing during repeated cycles.
- Loading Truck or Hopper – Do not raise the work tool any higher than necessary. Keep engine rpm low and unload in controlled manner.
- Idle – Set the parking brake to engage Engine Idle Management System to conserve fuel.
- Job Site Layout – Spot loading targets in the right position. Avoid traveling more than twice the machine length during short cycle loading. Reduce transport distance for load and carry cycles by optimizing job site layout.
Easy to Maintain. Easy to Service.
The Cat sloped “one-piece” tilting hood provides industry leading access to the engine. Its design has further been improved on all M Series wheel loaders to provide the best-in-class service access to engine, oil levels and coolant sight gauge.
The cooling system is readily accessible for clean out and maintenance. With nine cooling fins per 25.4 mm (1.0 in) and a perforated grill, most airborne debris entering the system passes through the cooler cores. The hydraulic and A/C cooler cores swing out providing easy access to both sides for cleaning. An access panel on the left side of the cooling package swings down to provide access to the back side of the engine coolant and Air-to-Air After Cooler (ATAAC). An optional variable pitch fan can automatically purge the cooler cores by periodically reversing the airflow when needed.
The electrical and hydraulic service centers provide grouped ground level access to numerous features, enhancing safety and convenience for your operators and service technicians, while reducing service time.
The hydraulic service centers are now virtually identical for the M Series product line. This new consistent layout makes it easier for service technicians who work on a variety of M Series models.
The electrical service center, located beneath the left platform, contains the maintenance free batteries, a fuse relay panel, main disconnect switch, ground level engine shutdown switch, hood tilt switch, and the jump start receptacle.
Hydraulic system components on the 980M are protected by full flow and kidney-loop filtration. A filter in the hydraulic tank return line filters all of the oil returning to the tank. There is also a case drain screen for additional protection and finally, a separate kidney-loop filter with a finer micron rating continuously filters smaller particles out of the system. This multilevel design ensures the hydraulic oil is clean and thoroughly protects the rest of the hydraulic system from contamination. A new thermal bypass valve has been added to improve hydraulic system warm-up.
The 980M is designed to compliment your business plan, reduce emissions and minimize the consumption of natural resources.
- Improved fuel efficiency – less fuel consumed results in lower emissions.
- Improved operator efficiency through enhanced visibility and reduced noise levels.
- Link technologies enable you to collect and analyze equipment and job site data so you can maximize productivity and reduce costs.
- Major components are rebuildable, eliminating waste and saving money by giving the machine and/or major components a second life – and even a third life.
Unmatched Support Makes the Difference.
- Your Cat dealer is ready to help you every step of the way. From new or used machine sales, to rental or rebuild options, your Cat dealer can provide an optimal solution to your business needs.
- Unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements maximize your machine uptime.
- Financing options are offered to meet a variety of customer needs.
Download Specalog Here