Request a Quote
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Cab, pressurized and sound suppressed (ROPS/FOPS)
- Viscous mounts
- Multi-function 18 cm (7 in) color LCD touch-screen display for rear vision camera image display (reverse travel activated) and machine status, setting and health parameters
- EH controls, SAL (single axis lever) lift and tilt function
- Steering, steering wheel
- Radio ready (entertainment) includes antenna, speakers and converter (12V, 10-amp)
- Air conditioner, heater, and defroster (auto temp and fan)
- EH parking brake
- Beverage holders (2) with storage compartment for cell phone/MP3 player
- Bucket/work tool function lockout
- Coat hook (2)
- Cab air filter
- Ergonomic cab access ladders and handrails
- Horn, electric
- Light, two dome (cab)
- Mirrors, rearview external with integrated spot mirrors
- Post mounted membrane 16 switch keypad
- 2 receptacles, 12V
- Seat, Cat Comfort (cloth) air suspension
- Seat belt, 51 mm (2 in) retractable, with indicator
- Sun visor, front
- Wet-arm wipers/washers front and rear, intermittent front wiper
- Window, sliding (left and right sides)
- Cab tie-off
- COMPUTERIZED MONITORING SYSTEM
- With following gauges: – Speedometer/tachometer – Digital gear range indicator – Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) level – Temperature: engine coolant, hydraulic oil, transmission oil – Fuel level
- With following warning indicators: – Regeneration – Temperature: axle oil, engine intake manifold – Pressure: engine oil, fuel pressure hi/low, primary steering oil, service brake oil – Battery voltage hi/low – Engine air filter restriction – Hydraulic oil filter restriction – Hydraulic oil low – Parking brake – DEF low level – Transmission filter bypass
- ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- Batteries (2), maintenance free 1,400 CCA
- Ignition key; start/stop switch
- Starter, electric, heavy duty
- Starting and charging system (24V)
- Lighting system: – Four halogen work lights (cab mounted) – Two LED stop, turn, tail lights – Two halogen roading lights (with signals) – Two halogen rear vision lights (hood mounted)
- Alarm, back-up
- Alternator, 145-amp brushed
- Main disconnect switch
- Receptacle start (cables not included)
- CAT CONNECT TECHNOLOGIES
- Link technologies: Product Link
- Detect technologies: rear vision camera
- POWER TRAIN
- Engine, Cat C7.1 ACERT – meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards
- Cat Clean Emissions Module (CEM) with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and remote Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) tank and pump
- Fuel priming pump (electric)
- Fuel/water separator
- Precleaner, engine air intake
- Economy Mode (selectable)
- Transmission, automatic countershaft power shift (5F/3R)
- Torque converter, locking clutch with free wheel stator
- Switch, transmission neutralizer lockout
- Axles, manually actuated differential lock front axle, open differential rear axle
- Axles, ecology drains
- Brakes, full hydraulic enclosed wet-disc with Integrated Braking System (IBS)
- Brake wear indicators
- Parking brake, disc and caliper
- Fan, radiator, electronically controlled, hydraulically driven, temperature sensing, on demand
- Linkage, optimized Z-bar, cast crosstube/tilt lever
- Kickout, lift and tilt, automatic (adjustable in cab)
- Hydraulic system, load sensing
- Steering, load sensing
- Ride control, 2V
- Remote diagnostic pressure taps
- Hoses, Cat XT
- Couplings, Cat O-ring face seal
- Hydraulic oil cooler (swing out)
- Oil sampling valves
- Premixed extended life coolant with freeze protection to –34° C (–29° F)
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Hood, non-metallic power tilting with rear clamshell
- Service centers (electrical and hydraulic)
- Auto idle shutdown
- Fenders, steel front with mud-flap/rear with extension
- Ecology drains for engine, transmission, and hydraulics
- Grill, airborne debris
- Filters: fuel, engine air, engine oil, hydraulic oil, transmission
- Fuel cooler
- Grease zerks
- Hitch, drawbar with pin
- Precleaner rain cap
- Sight gauges: engine coolant, hydraulic oil, and transmission oil level
- Vandalism protection caplocks
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Door, remote opening system
- Cover, HVAC metallic
- EH controls, SAL 3rd function: – Additional roller switch for 4th function
- EH controls, joystick lift and tilt: – Additional integrated roller switches for 3rd and 4th functions
- Filter, carbon fresh air
- Mirrors, heated rearview external with integrated spot mirrors
- Precleaner, HVAC
- Precleaner, HVAC (RESPA)
- Radio, AM/FM/USB/MP3 Bluetooth
- Radio, AM/FM/CD/USB/MP3 Bluetooth
- Radio, AM/FM/CD/USB/MP3 Bluetooth with Satellite Sirius and XM
- Radio, CB ready
- Seat, heated air suspension
- Seat belt, 76 mm (3 in) retractable, with indicator
- Steering, EH joystick, speed sensing with force feedback
- Roof, metallic
- Steering, secondary
- Sun visor, rear
- Windows, rubber mounted
- Windows, with front guard
- Windows, with full guards front, rear and sides
- Full time rear vision display (WAVS)
- ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- Four additional halogen cab mounted work lights or;
- Four additional HID cab mounted work lights
- LED front and rear roading lights
- Forward roading lights with LED turn signal
- Warning amber strobe beacon
- Reversing strobes
- STARTERS, BATTERIES, AND ALTERNATORS
- Cold start – 120V
- Cold start – 240V
- CAT CONNECT TECHNOLOGIES
- Link technologies: VIMS™
- Payload technologies: – Aggregate Autodig – Cat Production Measurement – Printer, Cat Production Measurement
- Detect technologies: dedicated display for rear vision camera, full-time activation
- Machine Security System
- POWER TRAIN
- Axles: – Automatic front/rear differential locks – Axle oil cooler – Extreme temperature seals – Seal guards
- Fan, VPF (variable pitch fan), automatic and manual control
- Radiator, high debris with wider fin spacing
- High lift
- Quick coupler ready
- WORK TOOLS
- Performance Series buckets
- Fusion quick coupler
- Forks, pallet
- Forks, logging
- 3rd function with Ride Control: – Standard linkage – High lift linkage – Forestry linkage
- 4th function with Ride Control: – Standard linkage – High lift linkage – Forestry linkage
- Premixed extended life coolant with freeze protection to –50° C (–58° F)
- OTHER OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Fenders, roading
- Guard, power train
- Precleaner, turbine
- Precleaner, trash
- Platform, window washing
- Cold weather package: – Transmission filter bypass – Fan pump bypass – Jacket water or engine block heater – Ether aid ready
- OTHER OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS
- Industrial and Waste Handler
Service Refill Capacities
Proven Components and Technology You Can Count On.
Every Tier 4 Final/Stage IV ACERT engine is equipped with a combination of proven electronic, fuel, air and aftertreatment components.
The electronics used in Cat Tier 4 Final/Stage IV engines are more powerful and robust than ever. Increased features and connection commonality improve the customer experience and increase quality and reliability. Over-foam wiring harness adds to reliability even in the most demanding applications.
The 950M hydraulic system has significant design changes and customer value improvements. The main hydraulic valve is now a mono-block with an integrated ride control section. The mono-block design reduces weight, has forty percent fewer leak points and is common across all M Series models. Auxiliary third and fourth hydraulic functions can be easily added at the factory or in the field with the addition of a second remote valve.
Cat Connect technologies and Cat dealer services take the guesswork out of equipment management. Product Link™ and the online VisionLink® application enable you to monitor real-time machine data and manage machines health. Your Cat dealer offers expert advice and S·O·SSM Services to maintain equipment reliability and efficiency.
The new optional cold start package provides dependable starts in extreme cold weather and high altitudes.
Better Built to Meet Your Needs.
The robotically welded two-piece structural frame design provides strong and rigid structures that absorb all the forces associated to penetration, loading and twisting. The M Series articulating hitch system, joining the front and rear frames, provides increased bearing force capacity.
The M Series axles are designed to handle extreme applications resulting in reliable performance and durable life. The rear axle can oscillate to ±13 degrees helping to ensure all four wheels stay on the ground providing stability even in the roughest terrain, for excellent stability and traction.
Work Smart and Move More.
The right technologies fine-tuned for the right applications result in:
- High Performance across a variety of applications.
- Enhanced Reliability through commonality and simplicity of design.
- Maximized Uptime and Reduced Cost with world-class support from the Cat dealer network.
- Minimized Impact of Emission Systems – Designed to be transparent to the operator without requiring interaction.
- Durable Designs with long life to overhaul.
- Delivering Better Fuel Economy with minimized maintenance costs while providing the same great power and response.
The new ride control system now has two accumulators enabling it to be more effective over a greater payload range, increasing productivity and operator efficiency due to a better ride. The next generation implement pump continuously and automatically balance hydraulic loads with the machine performance desired by the operator. Engine response is improved as is performance at higher altitudes.
The 950M power train has been improved with the addition of a 5 speed transmission which includes a lock up clutch torque converter standard. These new torque converters have been matched with the engine power and hydraulics to improve performance and fuel efficiency. These rugged powershift transmissions also have a new split-flow oil system which use new multi-viscosity oil to improve fuel economy.
The new on-the-go disc-type differential locks will improve tractive ability in these applications thereby increasing productivity. This model comes standard with front axle differential locks which are manually activated by a switch on the floor. Optional fully automatic front and rear axle differential locks operate by measuring differences in axle speeds and require no operator intervention to activate. These disc-type differential locks will reduce tire scuffing compared to other traction aids further reducing operating costs for customers. The axles have new external caliper disc parking brakes mounted to the input shaft of the front axles. Since they are external, they do not have the inefficiencies of enclosed wet parking brakes due to brake discs running in oil nor is there any oil to change reducing fuel and maintenance costs. External caliper parking brakes are easily accessible for inspection and service.
Engineered to Lower Your Operating Costs.
The Cat C7.1 ACERT engine is designed for maximum fuel efficiency and increased power density, while meeting Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards. This engine features innovative Cat electronics, fuel injection process, air-management systems, aftertreatment solution with Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction, and a fuel efficient regeneration system. The Cat Regeneration System automatically removes soot from the Diesel Particulate Filter without interrupting your machine’s work cycle.
Innovative systems intelligently lower the average working engine speeds and reduce the overall system heat loads which result in significantly improved performance and fuel efficiency.
The deep system integration of the new engine and emissions system, power train, hydraulic system and cooling system result in lower fuel consumption on average compared to the 950K.
The productive economy mode automatically controls the engine torque and speed based on the machine’s power train load and places engine speed and torque in the most efficient operating range. The result is improved fuel efficiency while delivering optimal performance.
Cat injection timing precisely controls the fuel injection process through a series of carefully timed microbursts, providing more control of combustion for the cleanest, most efficient fuel burn. On 950M the high pressure common rail fuel system boosts performance and reduces soot for the C7.1 ACERT engine.
The Cat NOx Reduction System (NRS) captures and cools a small quantity of exhaust gas, then routes it back into the combustion chamber where it drives down combustion temperatures and reduces NOx emissions.
To meet the additional 80% reduction in NOx emissions required by Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards, one new system, the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), has been added to the already proven Cat U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB aftertreatment solution.
Easy to Operate
Safe. Comfortable. Efficient.
Improving operator efficiency remains a key design goal for the 950M. Ensuring operators are safe, confident in the control of their machines, have a clean, comfortable and quiet operating environment with controls that are intuitive and low effort all contribute to lower operator fatigue and better performance.
A switch has been added to the electronic service center which unlatches the door remotely (optional). The gas strut then swings the door open all while the operator is safely on the ground. The angle of the steps up to the cab have been increased to an optimal fifteen degrees enabling operators to walk up like stairs versus climbing more vertically like a ladder. Grab handles have been repositioned so a secure three points of contact can be maintained at all times.
Once in the cab, the new door securely seals against the new roll formed ROPS posts and the lower glass panel has been extended several inches to improve visibility to the left side of the machine. New larger convex mirrors improve visibility to the rear and integrated spot mirrors provide visibility close to both sides of the machine.
Viscous cab mounts connect the cab to the frame of the machine, decreasing noise and vibration the operator is subjected to. The result is a sustainable work environment and well-rested operator, remaining efficient and productive.
The central display panel has a large text box, five analog gauges, and LED warning indicators. The large text box provides in-language information about machine operation, feature activation and system troubleshooting and calibration. With the five large analog gauges the operator can easily identify if key systems are within normal operating range.
A new multipurpose color touch screen display dramatically simplifies the operator interface; with machine controls, rear vision camera and new fully integrated Cat Production Measurement system. Intuitive navigation with in-language text enables operators to modify certain machine operating parameters and monitor machine conditions literally at the touch of their fingers.
Sealed against moisture and dirt, the centralized switch panel with LED’s provides reliability and ready access to frequently required functions, even while wearing gloves. The ISO symbols located on each membrane switch are molded all the way through to ensure the image will not wear off over time. The M Series maintains the “help” feature which explains the function of each membrane switch. Focusing on operator efficiency, the control panel has been streamlined to include easy to reach highly utilized machine controls. The touch screen display enables the relocation of some expanded functions while eliminating the need for a second switch panel for further simplicity and easy machine operation.
The conventional steering configuration on this machine offers a low-effort hand metering unit hydraulic steering system. Load sensing steering directs power through the steering system only when needed.
Your operators will enjoy and quickly adopt the industry leading seat mounted EH joystick steering system, which provides precision control and dramatically decrease operator arm fatigue.
Seat mounted single axis implement control levers provide your operator with precise control of the work tool, all while moving with the seat for maximum comfort. In-cab programmable kick-outs and automatic cylinder snubbing are easy to set on-the-go for tilt, lower and lift, ideal for repeatable cycles.
The next generation of ride control works as a shock absorber, improving ride quality and smoothness over rough terrain, increasing your operator confidence, comfort and efficiency, ensuring excellent material retention.
Linkage and Guard Options to Meet Your Various Applications Needs.
Development of the optimized Z-bar linkage was done in conjunction with the Performance Series Buckets, Fusion coupler and Fusion family of work tools to ensure that all components function together to optimize visibility, performance and fuel efficiency. Visibility has been optimized by placing hydraulic hoses and structural components out of the operator’s sight lines. Parallel lift capabilities, high breakout forces and high tilt forces at maximum lift enhance performance and versatility.
The optional high lift linkage offers increased hinge pin height to load more easily in a variety of applications with any type of bucket or fork.
Aggregate packages are specialized offerings for specific loose aggregate rehandling applications, such as truck loading, hopper charging, stockpiling, and load and carry. Rehandling loose aggregate is less stressful on the machine, therefore payloads can be increased above other applications by installing larger buckets, counterweights and a scale system such as the Cat Production Measurement system. To do so, the Cat aggregate packages require some prerequisites in terms of correct application, machine configuration and conformance to Caterpillar payload policy. Misapplication of Aggregate Handlers may result in significant reliability and durability risk.
The Industrial and Waste Packages offer integrated guards to preserve your machine from the harsh environment of a scrap or waste handling application. The machine guarding is purpose built to protect your machine’s major components and systems to ensure durability and reliability.
Do More Jobs with One Machine, Fusion Quick Coupler and Various Work Tools.
An extensive range of work tools and bucket styles are available to customize this machine for your operation. Work tools are available either with pin on or quick coupler interface.
- Load Easy, Fuel Efficient, Carry More – Performance Series Buckets utilize a system-based approach to balance bucket shape with the machine’s linkage, weight, lift and tilt capacities. Operators benefit from reduced dig times and better material retention; ultimately translating into significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements.
- Lower Operating Costs – Performance Series Buckets feature a longer floor that easily digs through the pile and provides excellent visibility for the operators to see when the bucket is full. Less time digging in the pile results in lower fuel consumption and improved tire life. A unique spill guard protects the cab and linkage components from material overflow.
- Higher Productivity – Performance Series Buckets achieve higher fill factors – ranging from 100% to 115% depending on the machine application and material type. The buckets feature a curved side profile to maximize material retention. The optimized design results in unsurpassed production capabilities.
Fusion is the patented wheel loader coupler system from Caterpillar. The Fusion Coupler System provides performance virtually identical to pin on – with all the flexibility of a quick coupler system. The Fusion Coupler sits back, close in to the loader arms – minimizing offset and increasing the machine’s performance.
Fusion is designed to integrate the work tool and the machine by pulling the coupler and tool closer in to the loader. As a result, the center of gravity is moved inward, towards the machine. This translates to increased lifting ability when compared to machines equipped with other coupler systems.
An advanced wedging mechanism creates a tight, rattle-free fit. This patented lock up system eliminates play and wear – resulting in a long service life.
A new, open coupler frame design clears sight lines from the operator’s seat, making it easier than ever before to engage and disengage attachments with certainty.
The Fusion Coupler System not only allows one machine to use a range of work tools, but also allows one work tool to be picked up by machines of many different sizes.
Monitor, Manage, and Enhance Job Site Operations.
Cat Connect makes smart use of technology and services to improve your job site efficiency. Using the data from technology-equipped machines, you’ll get more information and insight into your equipment and operations than ever before. Cat Connect technologies offer improvements in these key areas: Equipment Management – increase uptime and reduce operating costs. Productivity – monitor production and manage job site efficiency. Safety – enhance job site awareness to keep your people and equipment safe.
LINK technologies wirelessly connect you to your equipment giving you access to essential information you need to know to run your business. Link data can give you valuable insight into how your machine or fleet is performing so you can make timely, fact-based decisions that can boost job site efficiency and productivity.
Product Link is deeply integrated into your machine to take the guesswork out of equipment management. Easy access to timely information like machine location, hours, fuel usage, idle time and event codes via the online VisionLink user interface can help you effectively manage your fleet and lower operating cost.
PAYLOAD technologies provide accurate weighing of materials being loaded and hauled. Payload data is displayed for loader operators in real-time to improve productivity, reduce overloading, and recorded to track material movement by shift.
Cat Production Measurement brings payload weighing to the cab, enabling operators to weigh loads “on-the-go” during loading operations. Loads are weighed as the bucket is raised during the lift cycle – eliminating the need to interrupt the load cycle, improving loading efficiency. Operators can view load weights on the integrated multi-function display and know precisely how much material is in the bucket and when trucks are filled to target payload – before leaving the loading zone. Instant feedback gives operators the confidence to work more effectively, maximizing the potential of the entire fleet. An optional in-cab printer provides the driver a printed receipt of truck payloads. Operators can track recorded weights and cycles using the display. Site managers can wirelessly access data via the VisionLink web portal to measure production and monitor efficiency.
DETECT technologies enhance operator awareness of the environment around working equipment and provide alerts to help keep people and assets safe.
The standard rear vision camera enhances visibility behind the machine, helping the operator work confidently, at peak potential. A rear view and payload data is displayed on the multi-function monitor during reverse travel. An optional second display can be added to provide a dedicated rear view of the job site.
Proven Best Investment.
A Customer Support Agreement (CSA) is an arrangement between you and your Cat dealer that helps you lower your total cost per ton. CSAs are flexible, allowing them to be tailored to your business needs. They can range from simple Preventive Maintenance Kits to elaborate Total Cost Performance Guarantees. Having a CSA with your Cat dealer enables more time for you to do what you do best – run your business.
Monitoring product health is key to optimizing the life of an investment into a Cat Wheel Loader.
- Cat Product Link – Cat Product Link allows remote monitoring of equipment to improve overall fleet management effectiveness. Product Link is deeply integrated into machine systems. Events and diagnostic codes, as well as hours, fuel, idle time and other detailed information are transmitted to a secure web based application, VisionLink. VisionLink includes powerful tools to convey information to users and dealers, including mapping, working and idle time, fuel level and more.
- S·O·S Services – Helps manage component life and decrease machine downtime, increasing productivity and efficiency. Regular fluid sampling can help track what is going on inside your machine. Wear related problems are predictable and easily repairable. Maintenance can be done to accommodate your schedule, resulting in increased uptime and flexibility in maintenance repairs before failure.
Caterpillar provides an unsurpassed level of personalized service to help you work more cost effectively and efficiently. By utilizing a worldwide parts network Cat dealers help minimize machine downtime and save money by delivering replacement parts within 24 hours.
Owning quality equipment is an important factor in maintaining resale value. Caterpillar is not only known for machines that are better built, but provides product and dealer support to maintain the reliability and durability of your machine.
Save Time and Money by Working Smart.
Machine configuration, operator technique, and job site layout can impact fuel consumption by as much as 30 percent. Data from customer machines show Cat wheel loaders are the most fuel efficient machines in the industry. Several features contribute to this excellent fuel efficiency:
- New M Series Tier 4 Final/Stage IV Engine, Hydraulics, Transmission and Ride Control – Deep system integration results in reduced emissions, more productivity, lower fuel consumption, without interrupting machine performance – making it seamless to you and your operators.
- New Manual/Automatic Differential Locks – Increase traction, reduce tire scuffing compared to other traction aids, further reducing your operating costs.
- New External Caliper Disc Parking Brakes – Easily accessible for maintenance.
- Lock-up-Clutch Torque Converter and Shift Strategy – Reduced torque interruption increases driveline efficiency, conserving fuel. Auto 1-4 transmission mode keeps engine rpm low, reducing fuel consumption while delivering optimal machine performance.
- Machine Configuration – Select the correct linkage, guarding, work tool and tire type based on machine application. Radial tires are preferred; ensure proper inflation pressures. Heavier tires burn more fuel.
- Performance Series Buckets – Deliver faster fill times and better material retention, ultimately reducing cycle times while improving productivity and fuel efficiency.
- Loading Bucket – Load in first gear and keep engine rpm low. Raise and tilt bucket smoother, with Caterpillar’s multi-function capability, and do not use a “pumping” motion. Avoid lift lever detent and use of transmission neutralizer. Use programmable kick-outs and automatic cylinder snubbing during repeated cycles.
- Loading Truck or Hopper – Do not raise the work tool any higher than necessary. Keep engine rpm low and unload in controlled manner.
- Idle – Set the parking brake to engage Engine Idle Management System to conserve fuel.
- Job Site Layout – Spot loading targets in the right position. Avoid traveling more than twice the machine length during short cycle loading. Reduce transport distance for load and carry cycles by optimizing job site layout.
Easy to Maintain. Easy to Service.
The Cat sloped “one-piece” tilting hood provides industry leading access to the engine. Its design has further been improved on all M Series wheel loaders to provide the best-in-class service access to engine, oil levels and coolant sight gauge.
The cooling system is readily accessible for clean out and maintenance. With nine cooling fins per 25.4 mm (1.0 in) and a perforated grill, most airborne debris entering the system passes through the cooler cores. The hydraulic and A/C cooler cores swing out providing easy access to both sides for cleaning. An access panel on the left side of the cooling package swings down to provide access to the back side of the engine coolant and Air-to-Air After Cooler (ATAAC). An optional variable pitch fan can automatically purge the cooler cores by periodically reversing the airflow when needed.
The electrical and hydraulic service centers provide grouped ground level access to numerous features, enhancing safety and convenience for your operators and service technicians, while reducing service time. The electrical service center, located beneath the left platform, contains the maintenance free batteries, a fuse relay panel, main disconnect switch, ground level engine shutdown switch, hood tilt switch, and the jump start receptacle. Hydraulic system components on the 950M are protected by full flow and kidney-loop filtration. A filter in the hydraulic tank return line filters all of the oil returning to the tank. There is also a case drain screen for additional protection and finally, a separate kidney-loop filter with a finer micron rating continuously filters smaller particles out of the system. This multilevel design ensures the hydraulic oil is clean and thoroughly protects the rest of the hydraulic system from contamination. A new thermal bypass valve has been added to improve hydraulic system warm-up. The hydraulic service centers are now virtually identical for the M Series product line. This new consistent layout makes it easier for service technicians who work on a variety of M Series models.
The 950M is designed to compliment your business plan, reduce emissions and minimize the consumption of natural resources.
- Improved fuel efficiency – less fuel consumed results in lower emissions.
- Machines are built with a 97% recyclability rate (ISO 16714) to conserve valuable natural resources and further enhance machine end of life value.
- Improved operator efficiency through enhanced visibility and reduced noise levels.
- Link technologies enable you to collect and analyze equipment and job site data so you can maximize productivity and reduce costs.
- Major components are rebuildable, eliminating waste and saving money by giving the machine and/or major components a second life – and even a third life.
Unmatched Support Makes the Difference.
- Your Cat dealer is ready to help you every step of the way. From new or used machine sales, to rental or rebuild options, your Cat dealer can provide an optimal solution to your business needs.
- Unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements maximize your machine uptime.
- Financing options are offered to meet a variety of customer needs.
Download Specalog Here