SERVICE FOR YOUR CAT MACHINES
PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU
CAT SERVICE YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Wagner Equipment Co. and Wagner Power Systems operate from full-service facilities throughout our Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas territory. Together, with our Wagner Rents Cat Rental Stores, we’re ready and able to provide the maintenance and service your Cat and allied line equipment needs, when you need it. You can depend on our team to get the job done right the first time. All of our technicians and product support representatives are here to answer your questions and assist you. If you are looking for the best heavy equipment, backed by the best product and customer support network, reach out to one of our locations today!
WAGNER’S SERVICES FOR CAT AND ALLIED LINE MACHINES INCLUDE:
CAT SERVICE IN COLORADO, NEW MEXICO, & FAR WEST TEXAS
As the world’s leading manufacturer of mining and construction equipment and engines, diesel-electric locomotives, and industrial gas turbines, Caterpillar knows what it takes to offer unrivaled products and top-notch customer service. With almost 100 years of product expertise, Caterpillar has stayed on the cutting-edge of technology and invested heavily in the best research and development to offer the world the best equipment on the planet.
Wagner Equipment Co. is your Caterpillar dealer. We pride ourselves on helping you get the most out of these excellent products from Caterpillar. We are innovative when it comes to offering you exactly what you need, and then continuing that relationship for a lifetime. Once you purchase a piece of Cat machinery from us, we provide exceptional product support and guidance to help you keep it performing at optimal levels. With certified Cat parts and service, as well as online parts ordering and booking for our service department, we’ve made the process easy and simple. Reach out to learn more today.
WAGNER’S SERVICE PROGRAMS
- Cat account. Sign up for your own Cat account online to make ordering your Cat parts simple and easy.
- Streamlined Cat parts ordering. If you are interested in saving time and money, you can order Cat parts through Parts.Cat.Com (PCC). Check it out today.
- Customer Value Agreements (CVAs). Our CVAs are included with the purchase of a new Cat machine or engine, as well as our used Cat equipment. Receive hassle-free Caterpillar parts delivery, easy service sign-up, and access to data. Learn more today.
WAGNER’S MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Cat Scheduled Oil Sampling (SOS) services. Our fluids analysis program can save you thousands of dollars in the operation and maintenance costs of your equipment. Head off catastrophic failure and monitor component health by analyzing the oil, fuel, and coolants inside your machine.
- Planned maintenance schedules. Regular maintenance is the key to machine longevity. Use our planned maintenance checklist to know when you need to service your Cat equipment today.
- Caterpillar equipment manuals. Check out our Cat service, parts, operation, and maintenance manuals for your Cat machinery. A wealth of knowledge is at your fingertips. Visit today.
MORE OF WAGNER’S MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR YOUR CAT MACHINERY
- Cat inspect. Access all of the information you need to know about your Cat machinery right from your mobile device. Learn more today.
- Cat filters and fluids. Learn why Cat filters and fluids are different from “the other guy’s” and why your Cat machinery can’t afford to go without. Read more today!
- Condition monitoring. Monitoring the health of many units can be dizzying. Instead, use Caterpillar’s construction equipment fleet management system and rely on the experts to help you make performance improvements. Learn more!
- Cat Card. Make your procurement of Cat parts, service, and equipment a snap with Cat’s Card program. Make paying for Cat items easy today.
WAGNER’S REPAIR OPTIONS
- Job site solutions. If you are tired of the headache of trying to manage your fleet, Wagner can help. We can assist you in developing a strategy for your job site and fleet operations. Learn more here.
- Rebuild. Caterpillar can help you take advantage of the second life that is built into your Cat machine and components. You'll save significantly compared to replacing with new through our Cat Certified Rebuild program. Check it out today.
- Ground Engaging Tools (GET). By using GET specifically designed for Cat machines (buckets, blades, rippers, and more), you’ll reduce fuel usage and wear on your machines, while increasing your production. Learn more today.
- Retrofits. Retrofits extend the life of your Cat heavy equipment in much the same way as our rebuild program. Retrofits allow you to add many features to your Cat machinery that you either didn’t purchase when you bought the machine, or that just weren’t available at that time. Visit today!
MORE OF WAGNER’S REPAIR OPTIONS FOR YOUR CAT MACHINERY
- Remanufactured (reman) components. If you want to inject more life into your Cat heavy equipment, consider reman components. Wagner’s reman program allows you to take your old Cat components and restore them to like-new condition. Learn how to save money today.
- Cat undercarriage. The undercarriage of your heavy equipment carries extreme loads, and works hard through the roughest terrain. It takes a beating, so it pays to go with the best. Invest in Cat undercarriage today.
- Extended warranties and protection. Cat offers extended warranties to shelter you from unplanned repair costs. Cat parts and service support is included. Available on all heavy equipment, gensets, and Cat engines. Learn more today.
- Cat heavy equipment insurance. Your Cat equipment is a large investment. Guard it today with our insurance protection. Covers theft, natural disaster damage, collisions, and more. Reach out today.
Questions? Contact Us.
CHOOSE WAGNER EQUIPMENT CO. TODAY
Wagner Equipment Co. has been a Caterpillar dealer since 1976. We proudly offer the best Cat heavy equipment, parts, and service. Our mission is to be your go-to source for all of your new, used, and rental heavy equipment needs. We serve Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas with thirteen full-service locations, along with many Wagner Rents Cat Rental Store locations. We offer all types of heavy machinery, from skid steers and front loaders to excavators, telehandlers, and dozers.
Our mission is to help you do your work better, faster, and smarter. As detailed above, we’ve invested heavily in our business — facilities, people, inventory, tooling, service trucks, and technology — so you can get more work done and spend more time with your family doing the things you enjoy in life. Our highly-trained service technicians can repair your equipment in our shops, or come to you. You can pick up Cat parts at your convenience from any of our parts warehouses or from nearby Cat drop boxes, or order Cat parts online.
In sum, Wagner Equipment Co. ensures all of your equipment needs are met. We offer machines, work tools, trailers, full parts and service support, financing, and more. Guided by our values in action, such as integrity and teamwork, we provide elite customer service you can depend on, every time.
If you are interested in partnering with us by purchasing or renting new or used heavy equipment, reach out today.
Send A Message
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. representative, just click the Live Chat button below.