A NEW ERA OF PROFITABILITY
Experience the Value of Cat® Reman Parts
If you're like many business owners who rely on Cat® equipment in your daily operations, you have several options when replacing worn or damaged parts and components. Although purchasing new or used products might be your first instinct, you should also consider remanufactured Cat parts.
As the authorized Cat dealer for New Mexico, Colorado and far west Texas, Wagner Equipment Co. is the region's exclusive source for Cat Reman parts for sale. We've been helping businesses throughout the territory get the most from their heavy equipment since 1976.
What Is Remanufacturing?
Remanufacturing is the process of returning a Cat component at the end of its life to same-as-new condition in a manufacturing environment. This comprehensive procedure entails disassembling the part, putting it through an extensive reconditioning and cleaning process, and inspecting it to verify that it meets the stringent standards implemented by Caterpillar. It also undergoes rigorous testing to ensure it's ready to perform challenging job site tasks.
Cat remanufactured components offer:
- Off-the-shelf availability.
- Same-as-new warranty and quality.
- Costs a fraction of the price of new products.
- Fast turnaround.
- Worldwide availability.
Acquire These Parts Through Our Exchange Program
Many customers acquire reman parts via the convenient, cost-effective Wagner Component Exchange program. It operates as a one-for-one exchange, in which a worn Cat component is swapped for a remanufactured product. This process reduces waste and minimizes the resources and cost to produce a like-new item.
With a sustainable business model and a high-quality, lower-cost product support option, Cat Reman is good for your business, good for customers and good for the environment. Learn more about these programs at any of our locations in Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas today.
Benefits of Cat Reman Components
Using remanufactured heavy equipment parts offers multiple benefits for your company:
- Saves time: If you're like many of our customers, you must maximize equipment uptime to maintain productivity and stay competitive. The immediate availability of remanufactured Cat parts eliminates the need to repair or rebuild a component, conserving valuable time.
- Reduces costs: Our exchange program significantly lowers your parts acquisition costs compared to buying new or used products.
- Excellent quality: These products must meet the highest standards for quality and performance. They also come with warranty coverage from Caterpillar, giving you extra protection and peace of mind.
- Sustainability: The remanufacturing process typically requires less energy and fewer raw materials. By giving parts a second life, it also extends the time frame until they become waste, helping to protect the environment.
Who Benefits From Cat Reman Components?
Using reman parts can add value to many users and entities:
- Customers: You are able to maximize your productivity with Cat Reman components. With less downtime and lower costs, you can do the same work faster and better.
- Businesses: Opportunity cost is what you give up by choosing one task over another. This means that when you use Cat Reman components, you are saving time and money that could be put into building your business, whether that’s innovating new products and services or taking the time to set up a customer rewards program. Businesses grow when you invest in Cat Reman components.
- Earth: By investing in Cat Reman components, you are recycling. You are taking old raw materials and making them new. This helps preserve animal habitats, such as forests and waterways on which animals depend, as well as farmland that preserves humans. When you save nonrenewable resources, you preserve them for future generations of all living things, which is universally good.
Questions? Contact Us.
Invest in Cat Reman Components Today
At Wagner Equipment Co., we view Cat Reman parts and components as integral to our support offerings because they enable our customers to achieve their project and operational objectives. We'll do whatever it takes to help your company succeed, whether your business is construction, landscaping, roadwork, agriculture, utilities or forestry.
Our full-service stores offer an assortment of equipment for any project. Besides providing an array of parts for Cat products, we can also meet all your maintenance and repair needs. With multiple convenient locations throughout New Mexico, Colorado and far west Texas, our team of 235 experienced field technicians can respond promptly when needed.
Wagner is your go-to Cat equipment dealer in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas. Finance your Cat BCP purchase with zero down! Contact us at your convenience to learn more.
Send A Message
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. representative, just click the Live Chat button below.