KEEPING YOU MOVING
CONVENIENCE FOR YOUR CAT PARTS NEEDS
Whether you work in construction, mining, forestry, oil & gas, or any industry that uses Cat equipment, that equipment will need replacement Cat parts at some point. When that happens but you can’t make it to Wagner Equipment Co. by closing time, we have the solution: we have Cat parts drop boxes all across Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas so that you can pick up your Caterpillar parts at the most convenient time for you. Simply order your Cat parts online, or call a Wagner Equipment location, and we can drop off your parts at the drop box location that works best for you. Then you can pick them up whenever it suits you, no matter the time of day or night. When you need Caterpillar parts, Wagner has got you covered. Call a Wagner Equipment Co. location near you today!
CAT PARTS WE CAN LEAVE IN DROP BOX LOCATIONS
THE BENEFITS OF A CAT PARTS DROP BOX NEAR YOU
- Convenient. Whenever you can save time in this world -- whether you are ordering ahead at your favorite restaurant so you can just swing in and grab the food, or you are using the ATM instead of standing in line at the bank -- you should do it, because time is money. By ordering your Cat parts from your local Wagner Equipment Co. location in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas, and having them delivered to a Cat part box near you, you will be doing exactly that, saving yourself the hassle and time of having to physically drive to our store and go in for your part.
- 24-hour access. Wagner’s Cat parts drop boxes are accessible 24 hours a day using your Cat key. This means you can pick up your Cat parts on your way to the job site early in the morning or late at night on your way home.
- Free. There is no charge for using a Cat parts drop box, making this option even more attractive.
- No downtime. You won’t be standing around early in the morning, waiting for your Wagner store to open. Instead, you can pick up your part as early as you want and get started. It’s that simple!
CAT PARTS YOU CAN FIND AT YOUR LOCAL WAGNER LOCATION
- Cat air and oil filters. Cat air filters help protect your heavy equipment from all of the dust and debris found on job sites, as well as other contaminants. Cat oil filters help to optimize your machines efficiency by helping catch particulates, keeping your Cat parts safe from extra wear and tear.
- Cat cylinder seals. Hydraulics are crucial to the operation of your heavy machinery. Our Cat seals are designed to help handle the pressures and temperatures generated inside your hydraulics, improve performance, and prevent leaks of hydraulic fluids and damage to your Cat heavy equipment.
- Cat sensors. Wagner Equipment Co.’s locations in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas carry a variety of sensors for your needs, such as liquid level sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, and more.
- Cat Ground Engaging Tools (GET). When your bucket or blade's protective GET needs replacement, get back to moving material fast with a new replacement set, available at your Wagner parts counter, or the start of your workday when you retrieve the GET early from one of our drop boxes.
- Cat undercarriage parts. Without undercarriage that is ready to work, you won't be working either. Wagner's parts warehouses offer many undercarriage parts for your Cat track machine, from replacement grousers, rubber track systems, SystemOne components, grease lubricated track, and more.
OTHER PARTS SUPPORT OUR WAGNER EQUIPMENT CO. LOCATIONS OFFER
- Heavy equipment retrofitting. Caterpillar machinery is built to last a long time. As technology improves, these changes are incorporated into our new Cat heavy equipment, which could leave your old Cat machine outdated. With this in mind, we offer Cat retrofits to help you keep your Cat machine up-to-date with the newest and latest features and Cat parts that can improve safety, comfort, performance, and more.
- Cat Certified Rebuild. Similar to our heavy equipment retrofitting, our Cat Certified Rebuild program allows you to have a like-new piece of heavy machinery with a new serial number and warranty at a fraction of the cost it would be to purchase a brand-new Cat machine. You can rest assured that your new machine will live up to the high quality that Caterpillar heavy equipment is known for.
- Remanufactured (Reman) components. Reman Cat components offer many advantages to the Cat machine owner, such as lower costs and faster turnaround time. Remanufactured Cat components are rebuilt using new, repaired, or reused parts (that meet strict reusability standards), making the component like new. This is a great way to help reduce your costs and your carbon footprint. You'll also save time when you exchange your worn component for a remanufactured one. They're fully warranted, so you can rest assured that your exchange component will be reliable and high-performing.
HOW WAGNER OFFERS THE BEST CAT PARTS & SERVICE FOR YOUR HEAVY EQUIPMENT
Wagner Equipment Co. has been supplying you with the best Caterpillar heavy equipment and Cat parts since 1976. From heavy equipment sales and rentals to comprehensive support, including shop and field service and genuine replacement Cat parts, our locations in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas have been proud to ensure our customers are taken care of. We abide strongly by our values of teamwork, excellence, accountability, safety, integrity, and communication, helping ensure our employees’ and customers’ needs are met. We are passionate about helping your construction and landscaping business, mining or forestry operation, or municipal and government road repair project finish on-time and on-budget.
When you are looking for a Cat part for your heavy equipment, call a Wagner location near you. We can help you not only find the correct part, but can also place it in one of our Cat drop boxes for your convenient pickup when you are ready. Whether you need Cat hardware and fasteners or need to pick up a Cat attachment, as long as it will fit inside the Cat parts drop box, we can deliver it there for you. With 24-hour access and no cost for this service, you will experience little downtime and be ready to get the job done on your schedule. Call or visit your nearest Wagner location today!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
Get The Parts You Need
When you are looking for a Cat part for your heavy equipment, call a Wagner location near you. We can help you not only find the correct part, but also place it in one of our Cat drop boxes for your convenient pickup when you are ready. Whether you need Cat hardware and fasteners or you need to pick up a Cat attachment, as long as it will fit inside the Cat parts drop box, we can deliver it for you. With 24-hour access and no cost for this service, your Caterpillar machine will experience little downtime and be ready to get the job done on your schedule. Call or visit your nearest Wagner location today!
Wagner is your Cat equipment dealer in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas. Finance your Cat BCP purchase with zero down! Contact us at your convenience to learn more.
SEND A MESSAGE
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. representative, just click the Live Chat button below.