Ground engaging tools (GET) do the heavy work at construction areas and other job sites. Depending on the part, a GET can be used for digging, cutting, shoveling, paving, ripping and many other tasks.
Are you looking for high-quality, reliable ground engaging tools for your Cat® equipment in Colorado, New Mexico or far west Texas? Connect with the Wagner Equipment Co. location near you to discuss your requirements with the experts. We offer a full line of tools for every machine in your fleet to enhance performance, increase versatility and allow you to complete more work in less time.
Your Headquarters for Cat Ground Engaging Tools
As the region's only authorized Cat equipment dealer, Wagner offers an extensive selection of Cat ground engaging tools for sale. Caterpillar designs and manufactures these products to deliver reliable long-term results in the most demanding applications.
Examples from our extensive GET lineup include:
- Cutting edges: These flat and curved edges enable you to improve the performance of your motor graders or wheel tractor-scrapers. Choose from several thicknesses for custom job site results.
- Dozer blades: Cat bulldozers are a construction site workhorse, and they add immense value to demolition, mining, agriculture and landscaping projects. Cat end bits for dozer blades help move materials over longer distances, resulting in lower job completion costs.
- Rippers and scarifiers: Attaching these tools to your motor grader, scraper or dozer will allow you to achieve optimal efficiency and maximum productivity when cutting through hard or tightly compacted materials.
- Wear parts: Chocky bars, wear blocks and other roll protection parts protect bucket surfaces from damage resulting from repeated use, helping to preserve your equipment and extend its life span.
- Excavator buckets: Buckets and bucket tips are available in multiple sizes and configurations, allowing you to customize them to your unique operating environments. They function as a balanced system that increases productivity and reduces wear.
The knowledgeable Wagner team can help you explore all your GET options and ensure you have the information to make an educated purchasing decision.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
What Are the Benefits of Using Cat Ground Engaging Tools?
Equipping your Cat machines with the appropriate GET provides several business benefits:
- Enhanced productivity: Custom tools enable your machines to work faster and complete projects sooner. You'll meet your customers' expectations and have more time for additional jobs.
- Greater fuel efficiency: Your equipment will operate more efficiently and burn less fuel. You'll experience lower operating costs and a healthier bottom line.
- Increased longevity: Using a GET can reduce the burden on your fleet. The reduced wear will help your equipment last longer and lengthen the time between replacements.
- Reduced component stress: With the proper accessory in place, the machine's individual parts and components will also incur less stress, reducing the risk of failure and a possible mechanical breakdown.
Check out All Our Cat Ground Engaging Tools for Sale
Visit the nearest Wagner Equipment Co. location in Colorado, New Mexico or the El Paso area for a closer look at our ground engaging tools today. You can also call us at 303-739-3000 or contact us online to learn more.
SEND A MESSAGE
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. Representative, just click the Live Chat button below.