A NEW ERA OF PROFITABILITY
A GREAT CHOICE: CAT REMAN COMPONENTS
Remanufacturing is the process of returning a Cat component at the end of its life to same-as-new condition in a manufacturing environment. It operates as a one-for-one exchange, in which a worn Cat component is exchanged for a remanufactured product – reducing waste, and minimizing the resources and cost to produce a like-new item. With a sustainable business model and a high-quality, lower-cost product support option, Cat reman is good for your business, good for customers, and good for the environment. Learn more about Cat reman at any of our locations in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas today.
Cat Remanufactured Components Offer:
- Off-the-shelf availability
- Same-as-new warranty and quality
- Costs a fraction of the price of new
- Fast turnaround
- Worldwide availability
Benefits Of Cat Reman COMPONENTS
- Eco-friendly. Remanufactured, or reman components are inherently environmentally-friendly. The process entails the disassembly, cleaning, and repairing of used Cat components in order to restore them to like-new. Parts that meet strict acceptance guidelines are reused, while all of the worn or damaged parts in the component are replaced or refurbished. Compared with an entirely new component, this requires less energy and raw materials. There is less greenhouse emissions and pollutants from cutting the manufacturing process significantly.
- Saves you money. Reman components cost less than new, while still providing like-new performance and service life.
- Saves you time. Compared with tearing down and rebuilding a damaged component, exchanging it for a reman component reduces downtime, often significantly.
- High-quality craftsmanship. Reman Cat parts are of the highest-quality, made to perform their original job at the highest level.
Who Benefits From Caterpillar Reman Components
- Customers. You are able to maximize your productivity with Cat reman components. With less downtime and lower costs, you are able to do the same work faster and better.
- Businesses. Everything you do, from taking a nap to handling customer complaints, has an opportunity cost. Simply put, opportunity cost is what you give up by choosing one task over another. This means that when you use Cat reman components, you are saving time and money that could be put into building your business, whether that’s innovating new products and services, or taking the time to set up a customer rewards program. Businesses grow when you invest in Cat reman components.
- Earth. By investing in Cat reman components, in essence, you are recycling. You are taking old raw materials and making them new. This helps preserve animal habitats, such as forests and waterways on which animals depend, as well as farmland that preserves humans. When you save nonrenewable resources, you preserve them for future generations of all living things, which is universally good.
Questions? Contact Us.
INVEST IN CAT REMAN COMPONENTS TODAY
Cat reman components allow us to take Cat parts that are near the end of their service life and make them usable again for our customers, giving them new, full service lives. Cat reman components are rebuilt to strict quality standards, delivering like-new performance. Plus, they come with an excellent warranty, so you can be assured of consistent high quality. Altogether, Cat reman products can reduce costs and improve profits.
Wagner Equipment Co. views our Caterpillar reman components as an important part of our support offerings. Our mission is to help you succeed, no matter if you’re putting in a pond as part of a landscaping job, or you’re constructing a new highway interchange in your town. Not only do we provide the heavy equipment you need, but with our fully-equipped shops, top-notch field service technicians, well-stocked parts warehouses (including Cat reman components), and our exceptional customer service, we aim to help you throughout the lifetimes of your Cat machines. When you succeed, we succeed. Our We are located throughout Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas, ready to serve you.
Contact our Cat Exchange / Reman Manager by clicking here, or calling 303.739.3107
Wagner is your go-to Cat equipment dealer in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas. Finance your Cat BCP purchase with zero down! Contact us at your convenience to learn more.
Send A Message
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. representative, just click the Live Chat button below.