CRITICAL LIFE SUPPORT POWER
HELPING TO KEEP YOUR PATIENTS SAFE AT ALL TIMES
WORK WITH WAGNER POWER SYSTEM'S ARCHITECTS TO CONFIGURE A CUSTOM STANDBY POWER SYSTEM FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE FACILITY.
Our systems seamlessly integrate
- FUEL SYSTEMS
- AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES (ATS)
our product experts are always available for installation and ongoing maintenance – here to help you provide outstanding patient care.
POWER GENERATORS TO LAST
Hospitals and health care facilities rely on electric power to sustain their business operations, physical plant, patient areas, exam and testing rooms, operating rooms, ICU's, and a host of essential life-support machines and other critical care devices. But unlike most other industries, if the power fails, it can result in life-or-death situations. We offer reliable backup power systems for healthcare facilities and hospitals to ensure you can keep caring for your patients and staff, even during total utility power failures. Wagner has years of experience and expert designers, architects, and technicians who can help you with every step, from initial concept to a complete solution that will work reliably for your healthcare facility for many years. We also offer upgrades to your on-site power system, such as remote monitoring and fuel management systems. Plus, we provide lifetime support. Get in touch today.
CUSTOM POWER GENERATOR SYSTEMS
At Wagner Equipment, we are dedicated to providing quality, reliable, and customized on-site power generation systems for health care facilities. We have a variety of systems that can support health care centers of varying sizes, from small urgent care clinics to massive hospital complexes.
Our products are trustworthy and provide critical supplemental power in the event anything goes wrong. We have numerous success stories to back up this assertion, which we briefly explore below as we discuss the unparalleled performance of our power generation solutions. Contact one of our locations in Colorado, New Mexico, or far west Texas to see how we can help you today.
REASONS FOR A POWER GENERATION SYSTEM FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE FACILITY
- Ensure your critical care and life support machines still run
- Ensure communications between patients and staff go uninterrupted
- Ensure lighting stays on, including emergency lighting in stairwells and exits
- Ensure security
- Protect your electronic data, including patients’ records
- Gain peace of mind
- Ensure your HVAC system stays running. Heat stroke is a definite risk, as well as being too cold if the heating and cooling system were to go out for a sustained period of time
- Prevent the relocation of patients due to a lack of power
- Ensure the refrigeration system keeps running. This is important for refrigerated medicines, such as vaccines, blood, intravenous fluids, and more, not to mention food items
- Ensure internet stays up and running so you can process and find patient information, payments, and keep communication channels open
- And so much more
BACKUP POWER SYSTEMS
At Tift Regional Medical Center in Georgia, the hospital operates on an extremely large scale. Serving 12 different counties in the state and specializing in more than 30 different kinds of treatment, thousands of staff members and patients depend on this hospital, 24/7. Whether it’s to keep job performance functioning, to run tests and medical devices, or to provide energy to critical life-support machines, the generator system of a hospital is absolutely crucial.
By working with their local Cat dealer, Tift Regional was able to acquire a well-designed, affordable, and reliable backup power system for their facility. The product complies with all Joint Commission standards, assessments, and reports. The standby power solution is fully customized and suited to the individual usage needs of the hospital.
Thanks to collaboration with Cat and its wide selection of backup power systems, the Tift Regional Medical Center is now prepared for any energy issues that appear.
UnityPoint Health Methodist is a healthcare facility offering clinic, hospital-based, and in-home care. To satisfy its range of diverse services, the facility needed a standby power system fully equipped to handle the unexpected events of an emergency response facility.
During the demolition phase of an expansion project, the hospital suffered a power compromise. Thanks to their rapid response and comprehensive understanding of the urgency of the issue, Cat was able to provide the healthcare facility with the emergency power it needed. This not only saved the reputation of the hospital, but countless lives as well.
SUSTAINABLE BACKUP POWER
As important as backup power is, so too is protecting the precious resources of this planet we all share. That’s why Caterpillar provides options for sustainable backup power. It’s both more environmentally and economically beneficial, and the systems used to produce power are just as effective as traditional forms of backup power generation.
The Upper Chesapeake Medical Center at the University of Maryland made a huge step in the right direction for eco-friendliness by choosing to work with Cat on their sustainable power system. The customized product Cat developed for UCMC incorporates steam-generated power with heat recovery systems to maximize efficiency and lower costs — both financially and environmentally.
ALWAYS BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST
Being prepared is the best way to weather a power outage. Here are some tips you can easily implement in order to ensure your staff and hospital are prepared for the worst:
- Maintain a maintenance schedule. You need to ensure your backup generators for your healthcare system are always in good working order. From weekly inspections to monthly testing, you need to monitor the health of your healthcare generator at all times.
- Invest in staff training. All staff should have some sort of rudimentary knowledge of your healthcare generators. Basic troubleshooting, basic operation, and who to call for support should all be taught and reviewed with staff on a regular basis.
- Ensure fuel resources at all times. One of the key worries you can eliminate is running out of fuel during an event where power is out for a few days, such as during a hurricane. You’ll need to have a full fuel tank or two nearby and ensure they are kept filled at all times.
- Ensure your generator is protected. The elements can take a toll on a backup healthcare generator. As much as is practical, you want to ensure your generator is protected from the elements. An enclosure works great to shield your system from the elements, as well as keep the sound down. You’ll want to make sure your backup generator is secure, so no one can tamper with it, too. Wagner Power Systems offers lockable acoustic enclosures for new and existing electric or diesel generators. Learn more today.
Questions? Contact Us.
CHOOSE WAGNER POWER SYSTEMS TODAY
Wagner Power Systems is proud to design, develop and provide customized power systems for healthcare companies all over our Caterpillar dealer territory of Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas. We know how important energy security is to the proper functioning of hospitals, clinics, and medical facilities of all kinds. That’s why we are dedicated to providing top-of-the-line Cat power systems designed to handle any situation, at the highest level of performance.
Contact Wagner Power Systems today for more information on our backup power and emergency response energy systems. There’s too much on the line to not have a dependable backup electric generator system that you can rely on to operate when that critical moment arrives. Wagner Power Systems can help you from start to finish with a power system that will be rdependable, high-performing, and built to last. Call to get started today!
Send A Message
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. representative, just click the Live Chat button below.