KEEPING YOU MOVING
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
When running a business, you always have to be cognizant of costs. You have to be able to justify all expenses and keep them in check so that the income that you bring in will pay not only for your expenses, but result in adequate profits as well.
Wagner Equipment Co., your Caterpillar dealer, has been serving Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas since 1976. We’re proud to offer the best heavy equipment in the business, for sale or rent, in order to help you accomplish your work, be it construction, demolition, road building and maintenance, mining, forestry, agriculture, and other industries.
Furthermore, we do everything we can to help your business cut costs, which is why we offer you the option to rebuild your components or machines instead of replacing with new. Rebuilding extends the longevity of your machine while reducing the costs to do so, and takes advantage of the "Second Life" that is built into each Caterpillar product. Plus, rebuilding instead of replacing reduces your carbon footprint. Whether you are rebuilding your hydraulics, your engine, or your entire Cat machine, you are helping to save on source materials and more. Contact your nearest Wagner Equipment Co. location to find out your options and to learn more today!
POPULAR REBUILT CATERPILLAR COMPONENTS
BENEFITS OF REBUILDING MAJOR COMPONENTS
- Saves money. Perhaps the number one reason to invest in rebuilt Cat components is the amount of money you will save. When your Cat machine has worked long enough, at some point the major components will begin to wear out. You will be saving a lot of money rebuilding them versus buying new. Our expert service technicians can put your engine, transmission, final drive, or other major component back into like new condition, extending its useful life. Call one of Wagner’s locations to learn more today.
- Get new updates and technology. When you choose Wagner Equipment Co. to rebuild the major components on your machine, you can be assured that we will include any Caterpillar factory updates that may have been made since those components were first put into service. These updates help insure and improve future performance and reliability.
- Get financing. Caterpillar financing can help you with the cost of a component rebuild. With low monthly payments and interest rates, this can help you make the repairs and upgrades your machine needs. Call a Wagner Equipment Co. location near you to learn more today!
CAT CERTIFIED MACHINE REBUILD: A SECOND LIFE FOR YOUR MACHINE
Cat machines are built to be rebuilt. After thousands of hours of service, your machine may be showing its wear, but it has a lot of life left to give. The Certified Rebuild process takes advantage of the durability and quality that was designed and engineered by Caterpillar into that machine. You'll get like-new performance and service life, at a fraction of the cost of new. Here's what's included:
- Inspection and evaluation. Your Cat machine will be thoroughly evaluated before we begin your Certified Rebuild project. The program includes over 350 tests, and our Certified Power Train Rebuild program (an alternative to a complete machine Certified Rebuild, focused only on the engine, transmission, final drives and related gear) includes about 200 tests.
- Disassembly. Your entire Cat machine (or power train) will be disassembled. Over 7,000 parts in machines and over 3,000 in power trains will be replaced. From hoses and belts to seals and gaskets, you can be confident that your rebuilt machine or power train will be getting only the genuine Cat parts you can rely on.
- Reconditioning. Your Cat machine’s major components — engine, drive train, hydraulics, control systems, undercarriage, and more — will be overhauled as they are returned to their original performance levels. Electronic control modules will be replaced, along with software. Frames and structural components are checked for damage and fixed, and shaft bearings are replaced — all using genuine Caterpillar parts.
- Engineering updates. Any updates your Cat machine has missed will be implemented. Upgrading optional features and technologies to current standards is another choice to consider — it's an affordable way to enhance your machine even further while its already in the shop for a rebuild.
- Reassembly. We will then put all of the component parts back together. Engine wiring harnesses and other wiring will be replaced, as well as pressure settings checked. Your rebuilt machine is painted, and new decals applied. The operator's station is refurbished. The result is a machine that looks and works like new.
- Performance testing. Now for the fun part! We’ll field test your Cat machine, as well as perform turbocharger boosts, throttle response, hydraulic pressure, and steering clutch response tests to ensure your Cat machine is ready for action. Call Wagner Equipment Co today.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
CHOOSE WAGNER COMPONENT REBUILDING AND CAT CERTIFIED TOTAL MACHINE REBUILDS
Wagner Equipment Co. is passionate about helping you obtain — and maintain — the heavy equipment you need to get the job done. That's why we offer all types of heavy equipment, from new, used, and rental, for all types of applications and industries, such as construction, demolition, mining, forestry, agriculture, and more. We offer programs such as our Certified Rebuilds detailed above to help you get the most from your Cat machine investment, and generous financing options so that you can have the equipment you need to start working today. Our Cat-certified technicians keep your equipment working, including field service technicians who can meet you where you are to help you get your misbehaving heavy machinery moving again. Our Wagner locations in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas have large inventories of the spare parts you need, when you need them. Our investments in technology allow us to perform fluids analysis on your Cat machine, as well as offer you machine and grade control systems. Contact us today.
Wagner Equipment Co. offers everything you need to not only care for your heavy equipment, but to also make sure it is working a its best for you, propelling your business forward and making this world a better place. By using one of our Cat Rebuild programs, you can affordably breathe new life into old equipment, and effectively breathe new life into your business as well. Call your nearest Wagner location to get started with rebuilding your Cat machine or its major components today!
SEND A MESSAGE
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. representative, just click the Live Chat button below.