FOR TOUGH EQUIPMENT
HEAVY DUTY (HD) BATTERIES
Cat® Heavy Duty (HD) batteries are used in all Cat machines and generator sets. With equipment operating in rough terrain, a battery must withstand extreme vibration. That’s why Cat HD batteries pass an exclusive 100-hour vibration resistance test, while competitive batteries meet either an 18 or 36 hour standard.
WHEN FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
- A dead battery is one of the leading causes of downtime with backup power systems. Gain the best possible power capacity with Cat batteries’ proven track record of powering mission-critical loads during a power outage.
EASY TO PURCHASE
- Ordering batteries on Parts.cat.com is fast, free, and allows you to shop from any device.
- Add equipment to get the right part every time.
5X INDUSTRY STANDARD IN 100-HOUR VIBRATION TEST
- Minimal vibration forces mean no mechanical damage, lost capacity, or leaks.
- Rugged connectors and locked cell elements add durability.
- Positive and negative plates anchored to waffle bottom fight vibration.
SURPASSING INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR RECHARGE TIMES
- Completely discharged batteries and those left on for 72 hours met the industry standard of recovering to 25 charging amps within 20 minutes.
- In a 30-day complete discharge/recharge test, the battery met the standard of recovering to 25 charging amps within 60 minutes.
HEAVY-DUTY LIFE CYCLE (SAE J185) TEST
- The design of Cat batteries protected them in temperature extremes and helped prevent puncture and leakage.
- Heat seal/venting prevented both interior and exterior electrolyte leakage.
- Batteries at subfreezing temperatures passed the cold soak tests.
View prices and availability of Cat parts and batteries and choose from various payment options.
Questions? Contact Us.
CHOOSE WAGNER AS YOUR AFTERMARKET PARTS SOLUTION TODAY
Wagner Equipment Co. is proud to offer aftermarket parts solutions, which include undercarriage, GET, wear parts, and more. As a Caterpillar dealer, we offer new, used, and heavy equipment for your use, whether you are a landscaper that needs to move dirt around, or you are a demolition contractor that knocks down buildings for a living. We are an all-inclusive Caterpillar dealer, helping you every step of the way on the journey of your heavy equipment ownership life.
From the moment you call us to learn more till the moment you no longer own your Cat machine, our mission is to offer you the best customer support, service department, technological solutions, Cat parts, and more.
Send A Message
Get in touch with us. Just use the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Or if you prefer to chat live with a Wagner Equipment Co. Representative, just click the Live Chat button below.